- X3 Terran Conflict
- X3 Albion Prelude
X3 Terran Conflict
X3: Terran Conflict is a new game based on X3: REUNION.
A completely new story will introduce the player to exciting new missions.
X3: Terran Conflict starts immediately after the end of X3: REUNION. Among other missions, part of the plot will tell the story of a rising conflict between the Terrans and the races of the X Universe.
The player can choose from one of many different characters and starting scenarios. Many missions can be played in the role of different characters.
Depending on the start scenario choice, the player will see another area, have different ships and configurations and play different missions.
- Ability to enter Earth systems and deal with Terran faction.
- Biggest X-universe all-time
- About 100 new ships of all factions
- Redesigned weapon system introducing several new weapon categories
- New UI which allows controlling the game completely with the mouse cursor.
- “State-of-the-art” mission interface to present an overview of active missions and show standard briefings.
- Large amount of new missions. Many of them can be played non linear to improve the feeling of a living universe.
- New group-management-tool
- Ability to board battleships with the help of squad-units
X3 Albion Prelude:
A Bridge Between the Old and New X Universe
X3: Albion Prelude plays in a time between the old and the new X Universe. It shows a universe in flux, and prepares players for things to come. The old X Universe is passing; a new X Universe is about to be created.
The X universe is undergoing a period of massive change. What started as a conflict of interest between the Earth and the races of the X Universe has now escalated into a full scale war. Play a part in a war scenario bigger than anything the X Universe has ever seen before!
Corporations Compete for Control of the Future
With the war as a backdrop, corporations are vying for power and are driving the X Universe in a new
direction. A technological breakthrough will soon allow massive accelerators, forming highways in space and allowing the economy to expand on an unprecedented scale. Highways, a key feature of X Rebirth, are not yet ready, but you can see them being built and participate in the power struggles around the construction of much larger self sustaining economies.
- A new plot throws you into the power struggle between corporations at a time of war.
- More than 30 new ships and stations
- New Stock Exchange feature allows advanced investment strategies
- Improved graphics quality sebng for high end machines
- Improved UI introducing charts to visualize economic developments
- Support for head tracking
Note: X3: Albion Prelude will not be compatible with savegames from X3: Terran Conflict.